Pretty printed paper
Embellishments – stickers, glitter, markers, brads, buttons, etc…..
1. Take the clothespin and trace around it on the printed paper.
2. Cut it out and glue it to the clothespin to cover one side of it.
3. Make a paper heart and cut it out. Any size you like any color you like.
4. Next take the paper heart and add a special message or embellish it with stickers, glitter or markers.
5. Glue heart to clothespin.
6. Turn clothespin over and add magnet.
Add it to a clear bag with ribbon for a final touch or anything you plan on giving as a present. You can also leave the magnet off if you are just using it to close up a bag like shown here.