Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What a Summer!

Wow! It's finally over. The kids are back in school and I finally feel like I can breath a little. I loved the summer but I'm so glad it's over. I was running out of way to entertain the children.

I had a great summer. We went to Montana and just hung out around out great state. We had a ton of birthdays to celebrate. Three in June and six in August. We also had some sickness over the summer too.

I spent quite a bit of time crafting over the last couple of months as well. My sister and  I decided to start our own Etsy shop with hair accessories, bottle cap jewelry, journals, baby items and just a mixture of different things. We are still working on it. You can check it out on Etsy and Facebook.

The last thing that has kept me busy is my little boy. He turned one in August and it's been amazing to see his growth. He has learned how to crawl around the house, pull himself up and grow six teeth at one time. It's been fun watching him develop all these new skills.

Life around here has been crazy busy but it's been fun too. I guess now it's time to get back to a more scheduled life. I like the routine of kids in school. It's a lot easier for me to concentrate.

What was your summer like? Did you have fun? Learn anything new?


No comments:

Post a Comment