Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

14 Days of Valentine's - Day 6



I have a child who is completely in love with space stuff. He enjoys reading books about the moon and space ships. I have learned so much reading with him. I can name all the planets and tell you a little about them and I know so much more.

I wanted to make him a special card for his friends at school, something that showed his interest. I looked on Pinterest and came across all the ones with glow sticks so I decided I needed to come up with one that include glow sticks. What kid doesn't like glow sticks.

I took a exacto knife and cut a couple of slits and pushed the glow stick through.

Here is what mine turned out like. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you use it and what your kids thought. I would love to hear any stories.



Right click on image and save. Open and print.

No comments:

Post a Comment