Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Love to Loom


Looming is something I picked up a couple of years ago and really love. I have so many different items I would like to master. You can make scarves, hats, blankets and so many other things.

The looms come in different shapes and sizes. I have only used the round looms but there are several on the market.

I really love the easy use of the loom. I have never been able to master the art of knitting or crocheting so this was right up my alley.

I'll have to share my other items at some point.

The picture above is my most recent project. It's a super easy cowl. I love the way it turned out, however it's a little itchy. I'll make a new one with softer yarn at some point.

Here is my pattern for the cowl:


Cast on Chain.
Purl first round. 
Double wrap and knit second round.  
Work until desire length. Mine is about 24 inches. 
Used round knifty knitter loom with 50 pegs.



No comments:

Post a Comment