This project will make a perfect display on your child’s door or wall. Make it as personal as you like with small toys and their favorite color.
Trinkets – plastic toys
Hot glue gun
1. 1. Print out the letter of your choice on your computer or if you don’t have a computer draw out the letter on a piece of paper. Letter should be 9-10 inches tall.
2. 2. Take the letter and tape it to the cardboard. Trace the letter using a permanent marker. Go over it a couple of times so that the ink transfers to the cardboard. Use the pushpin to trace the letter by poking the pin through the paper and cardboard. You will need to make two letters. (If cardboard is thin)
3. 3. Remove paper and cut out the letter. Follow your marker and pin line. Repeat with other piece of cardboard.
4. 4. Take the two letters and glue together.
5. 5. Use the yarn and wrap it around the letter until it’s completely covered. Use glue to hold down any loose yarn. It’s ok to have a few empty spots. It can be covered later.
6. 6. Take a couple of small plastic toys and glue them onto the letter. Cover the empty spots with them.
7. 7. Next cut 15 inches of ribbon. Fold it in half and hot glue on the backside in the center. Tie the top in a knot or bow.
8. 8.Hang the letter on your child’s wall.