Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

36 Children's Books from Newborn to Teen

This list I complied from my families favorite books. Some of these books are worn out after all the reading they have been through. 

Keep in mind I don't have any girls so this list is manly for boys. However, I do know that quite a few of these books are loved by both. 

I hope you find a new favorite for your family. 

Newborn to 4

Sesame Street Animal Alphabet From Ape to Zebra

My First Opposites Board Book

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Good Night, Gorilla

Are You My Mother?

Five Little Monkeys

Quack Quack (Baby Touch and Feel Series)

Waddle

HUG

Bible Animal Friends Touch and Feel

At the Farm Touch, Feel and Hear

First Words Bright Baby


Ages 5-8

Morris the Moose

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

VeggieTales Bible Storybook

I Spy Books

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Books

The Monster at the End of this Book

Corduroy

Rainbow Fish

Hop on Pop

I know and Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly

Cookie Monster and the Cookie Tree

Grover’s Own Alphabet


Ages 9 and up

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series

Flat Stanley Books

Captain Underpants Books

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Big Nate Books

Hoot

The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane

The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Alvin Ho Books

Stink Books

Judy Moody Books

Percy Jackson Series 

2 comments: