Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Get Your Daily Water


I dislike drinking water. I know it's awful but I just can't seem to drink enough. Eight glasses is hard when you don't really enjoy it.

Many years ago my friend introduced me to a happy pitcher. It really makes me happy. When I look at it I think of magazine pictures, the amazing picnics and fun little dinners. I also think of the Kool-Aid man pitcher when I was little. It just brings to mind happy thoughts and images. I had to get one. Since I got this pitcher I use it quite a bit. Now that I'm trying to loose weight and drink 8 glasses of water, I'll use it more. 

I am happy when I use my little pitcher for water. I add lemons, strawberries, oranges, limes or just any fruit I have on hand. You could also use watermelon, different berries, mint or cucumbers. It makes the pitcher even more exciting to look at and I really enjoy the taste of the water. It makes me want to drink water just so I can see the pitcher along with the fruits. I know it's weird but it works for me. I hope it will work for you too. 

It's also a great way to serve water at dinner or parties. It's really inexpensive and it's so good. Add some ice cubes to keep it cold and it's good to go. My family drinks quite a bit of it when we get together and I'm always refilling it. 

Go to the store and get you a happy pitcher and some tasty fruit and get started on your daily water intake. You will be so happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment