Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Activities: Travel or Nature Journal

Here's the first installment of Summer Activities. I hope that you enjoy coming back everyday to find out what's new and follow me on Pinterest to see all the activities I have. 

This summer I plan on going to quite a few places around my city and nearby towns. We also have one big trip planned to Big Sky Montana too. It should be a lot of fun. I wanted to make sure my kids had something to write down their new discoveries and journal about their days. 


The little travel journals I made here are the done the same way just in a smaller size. I let the kids decorate them with letters and stickers.

 The Happy Gang with the Nature Journals


Here's this weeks line up.

Week 1:
Sunday: Travel/Nature Journals
Monday: Library Trip
Tuesday: Pet Store
Wednesday: Summer Reading
Thursday:  Binoculars
Friday: Root Beer Floats
Saturday: Pet Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment